This robust backpacking boot is designed for demanding tours anywhere in the world. The LOWA Ticam II GTX is even at home on via ferrates. With an increased contact area for excellent traction and a pronounced heel edge for good downhill grip. This new version is now even lighter and more fitted. The nubuck leather upper offers good stability. The boot lining is made of a GORE-TEX® membrane that provides excellent breathability and waterproofing.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Ticam II GTX:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
More features of the LOWA Ticam II GTX:
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles, and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Modern trekking boot tread with an increased contact area.
- A self-cleaning tread for excellent traction.
- Pronounced front heel edge for good grip going downhill.