LOWA Tibet SuperWarm GTX
An insulated version of perennial favorite Tibet GTX, this rugged boot is an ideal choice for cold weather hunting and backpacking. The LOWA Tibet SuperWarm GTX feels right at home when the air turns ice cold and crystal clear and the next summit ahead of you is covered in a majestic blanket of white. The Arctic Grip outsole is VIBRAM®’s most advanced cold weather traction system ever, providing extraordinary grip on wet, icy surfaces. Compatible with strap-on crampons. This stable boot is designed especially for use in winter. When winter conditions become extreme, the feet inside the Tibet SuperWarm GTX are protected by a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane equipped with a highly insulating layer of Primaloft lining.
The LOWA Tibet SuperWarm GTX comes with a Vibram® Arctic Grip sole. This sole represents state-of-the-art technology. The sole is made of a special rubber compound that is designed to deliver high performance and quality. The sole is designed to produce good grip on snowy surfaces. The large studs of the VIBRAM® MOTTARONE ARCTIC GRIP with its special ice trek rubber compound are the defining qualities of this winter performance sole. With such support, walking in winter becomes a real blast.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Tibet SuperWarm GTX:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- LOWA FlexFit: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone“ and flexible lace.
- Minimal Seams: Stitches and material overlaps are eliminated thanks to the use of large pieces in forming the upper. This reduces the possibility of pressure points, a feature that enhances comfort.
- I-Lock: To simplify the job of tying footwear, LOWA has developed a special type of fastening hook that holds the laces in place in two different zones.
Did you know? All LOWA footwear is 100% made and sourced in Europe! This means the fabric, and other materials that go into a LOWA are all manufactured under the world’s most strict environmental and humanitarian standards. In the EU, fair labour and environmental standards are the law of the land. LOWA’s strategy of producing 100% of its products in Europe and remaining in its headquarters in Jetzendorf still proves itself a model of success. Customers appreciate the combination of tradition and innovation and value the function, quality and fit of LOWA footwear.
|Categories||Cold Weather, Men, Hunting|