The LOWA Tibet LL is a stable and robust backpacking boot has proved itself many times over on the toughest treks all over the world and on countless multi-day alpine expeditions. The LOWA Tibet LL offers the best temperature regulation and a great fit, thanks to the leather lining.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the Tibet LL:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- LOWA FlexFit: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone“ and flexible lace.
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles, and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Excellent grip on all surfaces thanks to self-cleaning mountaineering tread
- rough braking and repelling studs
- Undercut heel for excellent grip
- “LOWA Climbing Zone” at the tip of the sole
|Categories||Men, Hunting, Trekking|