LOWA TIBET GTX WS
The LOWA Tibet GTX Ws should never be left out of a collection of boots when it’s time for trekking and outdoor sporting activities. Female adventurers with these robust boots on their feet are perfectly prepared for their next tour – no matter whether that may involve backcountry, multiday treks or particularly demanding trails. Thanks to its waterproof GORE-TEX lining, the boot is especially comfortable even when the weather turns bad. The proven VIBRAM MASAI sole with its deep and large studs enables users to smoothly work their way across any surface. Designed for a women’s foot and built on a women’s last for extra comfort.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Tibet GTX Ws:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- LOWA FlexFit: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone“ and flexible lace.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Excellent grip on all surfaces thanks to self-cleaning mountaineering tread.
- Rough braking and repelling studs.
- Undercut heel for excellent grip.
- “LOWA Climbing Zone” at the tip of the sole.
|Categories||Hunting, Women, Trekking|