LOWA TIBET GTX HI
The LOWA Tibet GTX HI: Gray’s Sporting Journal’s “Best of 2016″, Field & Stream’s 2013 “Best of the Best” and OutdoorLife’s “Editor’s Choice” winner. A taller version of the LOWA Tibet GTX, our top-of-the-line backpacking boot, with an extra hook’s worth of height for added support and stability in rough terrain. Durably waterproof/breathable and strap-on crampon/snow spike compatible. The waterproof GORE-TEX membrane ensures optimal weather protection and excellent breathability.
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Excellent grip on all surfaces thanks to self-cleaning mountaineering tread.
- Rough braking and repelling studs.
- Undercut heel front for excellent grip.
- “Climbing Zone“ at the tip of the sole.
The Tibet GTX HI is also available in a mid-cut version as the LOWA Tibet GTX, a mid-cut wider version as the LOWA Tibet GTX WIDE and a mid-cut version without Goretex as the LOWA Tibet LL.
Did you know? All LOWA footwear is 100% made and sourced in Europe! This means the fabric, and other materials that go into a LOWA are all manufactured under the world’s most strict environmental and humanitarian standards. In the EU, fair labour and environmental standards are the law of the land. LOWA’s strategy of producing 100% of its products in Europe and remaining in its headquarters in Jetzendorf still proves itself a model of success. Customers appreciate the combination of tradition and innovation and value the function, quality and fit of LOWA footwear.