LOWA LAVENA II GTX WS
Multifaceted. A boot must have this quality if it’s to be used for trekking and outdoor activities. The trekking boot LOWA Lavena II GTX Ws with the proven VIBRAM APPTRAIL sole combines functionality with wearing comfort and a chic design. And it’s all especially designed for women and built on a women’s last! That’s because LOWA designed the robust boot particularly with the anatomic needs of female users in mind. A soft upper, flexible tongue and the special I-Lock system create wearing comfort – and the waterproof GORE-TEX inner-material can easily deal with any wet weather that may arise.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Lavena II GTX Ws:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- LOWA FlexFit: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone“ and flexible lace.
- 100% Made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Modern trekking boot tread with an increased contact area.
- Self-cleaning tread for excellent traction.
- Pronounced front heel edge for good grip downhill.