The legendary LOWA LADY SPORT LL has set the standard for all others in the trekking boot category. Suitable for demanding treks, hut-to-hut tours in the Alps, and long tours in the highlands and hills. The leather lining offers the best temperature regulation and a superb fit.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA LADY SPORT LL:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles, and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Moderately lugged, trekking-oriented tread profile
- Distinct heel and front profile for optimal mountain climbs and descents
- Very good grip on diverse terrain