Developed in conjunction with World Cup Champion and Lowa Ambassador Ines Papert, the LOWA Ice Comp GTX Mountaineering boot is lightweight with a close-to-the-foot fit. It’s paired with a Black Diamond Raptor crampon that is directly attached to the outsole. Ideal for technical mixed ice and rock routes, it’s insulated in the toe area for warmth and features a durably waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Microfiber upper with Integrated Gaiter
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining with PrimaLoft Toe Area
- Insulate Pro Alu-coated footbed with Fleece
- Black Diamond “Raptor” crampon outsole
- Rigid Nylon Shank provides extra support