LOWA EXPLORER II GTX MID Ws
When your inner voice tells you quite loudly that the time has come for your next outdoor adventure, this shoe is ready to go to work: the LOWA Explorer II GTX MID Ws. Specially designed with the anatomy of women’s feet in mind, this trekking boot can always be counted on. This chic, stylishly embossed boot made of high-quality full-grain leather will allow you to walk away from boredom step by step. Endurance is provided by the cushioning midsole made of DynaPU+, the robust, stylishly embossed full-grain leather is a real eye-catcher. This progressive look is enhanced even further by a protective TPU film, the grippy VIBRAM ROCK TRAC EVO outsole and the high toe cap designed to blunt the jabs delivered by sharp rocks. The Explorer II makes no compromises when it comes to comfort either. Just pull the new loop lacing system and your feet fit so snugly in the boot that pressure points and blisters have no chance of developing even on extended tours. The GORE-TEX membrane ensures optimal weather protection and excellent breathability.
The Explorer II GTX MID Ws features our new, exclusive DynaPU+ technology.
This is a specially developed foam padding used in the midsole of footwear. The new LOWA DynaPU+® offers an even better rebound effect. Even with constant use, the recovery behaviour does not lose any of its high-performance qualities. Thus, creating a lighter and more comfortable hiking boot.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Alpine profile design with increased profile depth and excellent grip on every type of terrain.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber mixture for exceptional slip protection on wet and dry terrains.
- Special triangle-shaped profile design for proven and exceptional slip protection.
- Constructed on a special last for women.