LOWA EXPLORER II GTX LO Ws
Having the highest standards whilst wearing a low-cut, light trekking boot, that’s the perfect combination. The LOWA Explorer II GTX LO Ws trekking shoe is designed with the anatomy of the female foot in mind. It stands out not only because of its cool design, but also because of its modern features such as a cushioning midsole made of LOWA DynaPU®+, a VIBRAM® outsole and a GORE-TEX membrane on top of it all. The Explorer II GTX LO Ws is also exceptionally comfortable: The lacing system can be individually adapted to the foot and prevents pressure points from forming. With these shoes on, you’ll virtually have feathers on your feet during every trekking adventure you take. But that’s hardly surprising, given that each shoe tips the scales at less than 500 grams!
The LOWA Explorer II GTX LO Ws features our new, exclusive LOWA DynaPU+ technology.
This is a specially developed foam padding used in the midsole of footwear. The new LOWA DynaPU+® offers an even better rebound effect. Even with constant use, the recovery behaviour does not lose any of its high-performance qualities. Thus, creating a lighter and more comfortable hiking boot.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Alpine profile design with increased profile depth and excellent grip on every type of terrain.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber mixture for exceptional slip protection on wet and dry terrains.
- Special triangle-shaped profile design for proven and exceptional slip protection.
The LOWA Explorer II GTX LO Ws is also available in a mid-cut version as the LOWA Explorer II GTX MID Ws.