LOWA EXPLORER GTX MID
Slip them on and head off to the mountains: The LOWA Explorer GTX MID appears right in time for such outings. The casual Explorer GTX MID trekking boot will satisfy young people’s desire for adventure while never forgetting their own roots. Teamed up with the striking design of the cushioning midsole made of DynaPU+, the robust, stylishly embossed full-grain leather is a real eye-catcher. This progressive look is enhanced even further by a protective TPU film, the grippy VIBRAM ROCK TRAC EVO outsole and the high toe cap designed to blunt the jabs delivered by sharp rocks. The Explorer makes no compromises when it comes to comfort either. Just pull the new loop lacing system and your feet fit so snugly in the boot that pressure points and blisters have no chance of developing even on extended tours. The GORE-TEX membrane ensures optimal weather protection and excellent breathability.
The Explorer GTX MID features our new, exclusive DynaPU+ technology.
This is a specially developed foam padding used in the midsole of footwear. The new LOWA DynaPU+® offers an even better rebound effect. Even with constant use, the recovery behaviour does not lose any of its high-performance qualities. Thus, creating a lighter and more comfortable hiking boot.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Alpine profile design with increased profile depth and excellent grip on every type of terrain.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber mixture for exceptional slip protection on wet and dry terrains.
- Special triangle-shaped profile design for proven and exceptional slip protection.
The LOWA Explorer GTX MID is also available in a low-cut version as the LOWA Explorer GTX LO.