LOWA EXPLORER GTX MID WS
This trekking boot specially designed with the requirements of women’s feet in mind is not only fun to look at but is also at least as much fun to wear. This robust, chic boot made of full-grain leather is known for much more than its design. It also includes such features as a midsole made of LOWA DynaPU, a VIBRAM ROCK TRAC EVO outsole and a processed GORE-TEX membrane. As a result, female adventurers can head out in any weather. Naturally, LOWA’s designers kept comfort in mind as well: The lacing system ensures the boot will optimally fit just about every foot form and prevent pressure points from forming. The LOWA Explorer trekking boots also impress users with their low weight.
The LOWA Explorer GTX MID Ws features our new, exclusive DynaPU+ technology.
This is a specially developed foam padding used in the midsole of footwear. The new LOWA DynaPU+® offers an even better rebound effect. Even with constant use, the recovery behaviour does not lose any of its high-performance qualities. Thus, creating a lighter and more comfortable hiking boot.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Designed for a women’s foot and built on a women’s last for extra comfort.
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Alpine profile design with increased profile depth and excellent grip on every type of terrain.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber mixture for exceptional slip protection on wet and dry terrains.
- Special triangle-shaped profile design for proven and exceptional slip protection.
The Explorer GTX MID Ws is also available in a low-cut cut version as the LOWA Explorer GTX LO Ws