LOWA EXPLORER GTX LO
The athletic approach shoe LOWA Explorer GTX LO has airy qualities that turn the old order on its head and add a brilliantly fresh, modern look to the dusty trail. Teamed up with the striking design of the cushioning midsole made of LOWA DynaPU+, the stylishly embossed full-grain leather is a real eye-catcher. LOWA has packed a number of different features into the boot to support its performance on the trail. They start with a midsole made of LOWA DynaPU+ and extend to a VIBRAM ROCK TRAC EVO outsole and a GORE-TEX membrane ensures optimal weather protection and excellent breathability. The Explorer GTX LO is also exceptionally comfortable: The lacing system can be individually adapted to the foot and prevents pressure points from forming. With these shoes on, you’ll virtually have feathers on your feet during every trekking adventure you take. But that’s hardly surprising, given that each shoe tips the scales at less than 500 grams!
The LOWA Explorer GTX LO features our new, exclusive LOWA DynaPU+ technology.
This is a specially developed foam padding used in the midsole of footwear. The new LOWA DynaPU+® offers an even better rebound effect. Even with constant use, the recovery behaviour does not lose any of its high-performance qualities. Thus, creating a lighter and more comfortable hiking boot.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Alpine profile design with increased profile depth and excellent grip on every type of terrain.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber mixture for exceptional slip protection on wet and dry terrains.
- Special triangle-shaped profile design for proven and exceptional slip protection.
The LOWA Explorer GTX LO is also available in a mid-cut version as the LOWA Explorer GTX MID.