LOWA ELITE EVO
The LOWA Elite EVO is another extremely breathable and comfortable boot that traces its roots back to the legendary LOWA Elite Desert footwear. This versatile task-force boot impresses with its modern construction and dynamic design. The large, intelligently integrated woven fabric windows keep air circulating on the side of the foot and upper area of the boot even during the scorching days of summer. The mission-optimized rubber mix and the profile of the outsole to provide maximum slip protection. The heat- and cold-insulating sole complex of the certified model is also resistant to oil, petrol and contact heat. Made of tough suede leather and equipped with a two-zone lacing system, the antistatic and resoleable LOWA Elite EVO is a pleasure to wear throughout its long service life.
Certified work boot according to: EN ISO 20347:2012
Antistatic sole, waterproof upper, heat resistant, fuel resistant and slip-resistant outsole.
Code: O2 WR FO CI HRO SRA
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Moderately lugged, trekking-oriented tread profil.
- Distinct heel and front profile for optimal mountain climbs and descents.
- Very good grip on diverse terrain.
“Lowa is one manufacturer that has boots designed specifically for LE and military customers, with their separate line for their military/LE customer base. Lowa has been manufacturing climbing, mountaineering and hiking boots for over 90 years, and military boots for over 20 years. Lowa’s boots have been thoroughly tested by U.S., German, Swiss, British and Spanish military and security forces. Lowa is known worldwide for their high quality outdoor footwear, and their Task Force Collection focuses on the military, tactical, LE and other professional organizations that require ankle and underfoot security and support in grueling conditions. Lowa boots are 100% designed, sourced and handcrafted in Europe and Lowa is the only outdoor footwear manufacturer in the world to be granted ISO 9001 status for quality and process standards.” – BreachBangClear.com