LOWA CAMINO LL
The utmost in comfort and perfect fit – that’s what allows you to really enjoy long treks and mountain tours. The comfortable trekking boot LOWA Camino LL lives up to that challenge, plus it offers the best temperature regulation and a great fit, thanks to the leather lining. The X-Lacing technology creates special positioning for the tongue. The two-zone lacing system, the flexible upper and the grippy VIBRAM APPTRAIL sole round out the features of this classic boot.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Camino LL:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- LOWA FlexFit: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone“ and flexible lace.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Modern trekking boot tread with an increased contact area.
- Self-cleaning tread for excellent traction.
- Pronounced front heel edge for good grip downhill.
The LOWA Camino LL is also available in a waterproof GORE-TEX version as the LOWA Camino GTX.