The utmost in comfort and perfect fit – that’s what allows you to really enjoy long treks and mountain tours. The comfortable trekking boot LOWA Camino GTX lives up to that challenge with its innovative upper construction that perceptibly eases the foot’s flexion and thus significantly increases comfort. The lining of the boot is made of a GORE-TEX® membrane that allows for excellent breathability and waterproofness.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Camino GTX:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- LOWA FlexFit: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone“ and flexible lace.
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles, and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- modern trekking boot tread with an increased contact area
- self-cleaning tread for excellent traction
- pronounced front heel edge for good grip downhill
The LOWA Camino GTX is also available in a WIDE version as the LOWA Camino GTX WIDE. A version that’s extra roomy to accommodate a wider forefoot. Also available in a leather line version as the LOWA Camino LL and in a Task-Force Waterproof version as the LOWA Camino GTX TF
Learn more about the Camino GTX in this short video: