LOWA CAMINO EVO LL
The acclaimed Camino EVO LL is now even greater in 2022! Introducing the LOWA Camino EVO LL. We’ve made a few small updates to make it even more stable and comfortable, including creating an ankle “patch” area to allow for more ankle flex when walking uphill. The new sole package improves the boot’s rolling properties and enhances stability and comfort underfoot via strategically placed cushioning under the heel and ball of the foot. As always, the LOWA lacing system remains state of the industry, preventing pressure points and ensuring all-day comfort. It also impresses users with its supple leather inner-lining that creates the perfect climate for the wearer’s feet.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Camino EVO LL:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- LOWA FlexFit: Easier ankle movement thanks to a flexible lace hook that improves heel comfort and facilitates bending. This feature saves energy and increases comfort during hill climbs.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- modern trekking boot tread with an increased contact area.
- self-cleaning tread for excellent traction.
- pronounced front heel edge for good grip downhill.
The LOWA Camino EVO LL is also available in a waterproof Gore-Tex version as the LOWA Camino EVO GTX.
|Men, Hunting, Trekking