The LOWA Baldo GTX trekking boot is the perfect companion for everyone who loves to wear comfortable and functional boots on long trekking tours or demanding multiday hut-to-hut hikes. Thanks to its waterproof GORE-TEX membrane, the LOWA Baldo GTX provides a high level of protection even when the weather turns nasty. The fit can be quickly and easily adjusted with the help of high-quality roller eyelets. The Vibram Trac Lite II sole provides the right traction in all situations.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Baldo GTX:
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles, and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Multifunctional trekking boot tread
- Performance rubber compound for optimal grip
- Grip and traction on many different types of terrains