LOWA BADIA GTX WS
The LOWA Badia GTX Ws is the perfect companion for all women who love to wear light and functional boots on long trekking tours or demanding multiday hut-to-hut hikes. Thanks to its waterproof GORE-TEX membrane, the trekking boot provides a high level of protection even when the weather turns nasty. The fit can be quickly and easily adjusted with the help of high-quality roller eyelets. The Vibram Trac Lite II sole provides the right traction in all situations.
- Designed for a women’s foot and built on a women’s last for extra comfort.
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Multifunctional trekking boot tread.
- Performance rubber compound for optimal grip.
- Grip and traction in different terrains.
Did you know? All LOWA footwear is 100% made and sourced in Europe! This means the fabric, and other materials that go into a LOWA are all manufactured under the world’s most strict environmental and humanitarian standards. In the EU, fair labour and environmental standards are the law of the land. LOWA’s strategy of producing 100% of its products in Europe and remaining in its headquarters in Jetzendorf still proves itself a model of success. Customers appreciate the combination of tradition and innovation and value the function, quality and fit of LOWA footwear.