LOWA ALPINE EXPERT GTX
The LOWA Alpine Expert GTX can tackle gruelling tours in the mountains like an experienced pro because the materials used in the boot are robust but flexible enough to perform brilliantly on every terrain. The slightly higher-cut upper and the carbon insole provide the best possible stability in any position. To ensure nothing changes even in bone-chilling regions of the world, the waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation provides a blanket of foot-warming protection from biting cold.
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Alpine profile design with a medium tread depth.
- Large “Climbing Zone” at the tip of the sole for precise stepping.
- Self-cleaning tread profile.
- Totally crampon-compatible boots.
Did you know? All LOWA footwear is 100% made and sourced in Europe! This means the fabric, and other materials that go into a LOWA are all manufactured under the world’s most strict environmental and humanitarian standards. In the EU, fair labour and environmental standards are the law of the land. LOWA’s strategy of producing 100% of its products in Europe and remaining in its headquarters in Jetzendorf still proves itself a model of success. Customers appreciate the combination of tradition and innovation and value the function, quality and fit of LOWA footwear.