We are a mountaineering brand. LOWA lives with and from nature. The company, therefore, uses resources sparingly and, where possible, exceeds legal requirements as a way of protecting the environment and the health of its employees and customers.
As supporters of sustainability, we favour repairing instead of throwing out. For some of our boots, we are able to offer a resoling program for boots with worn-out soles. Here are more details:
- Resolable boots: Alpine / Backpacking / Trekking.
- Includes new midsole, outsole, rubber rand, laces, insole & Active Cream / Water Stop treatment.
- Shipments to Lowa every 2 months: January 1, March 1, May 1, July 1, September 1, November 1.
- Approximate lead time: 2 to 3 months from Sport Dinaco ship date.
- Cost: $150 (+taxes) includes transport to and from Lowa Germany and back to dealer/consumer.
- Warranty: 1 year from the date the boot was resoled.
- Boots must be sent to Sport Dinaco in good clean condition: boots will be refused if not in good condition.
- Applicable for Lowa products only.
Please click on this link to request more information on our Resoling Program